WordPress for Android puts the power of web publishing in your pocket. It’s a website creator and so much more!
- Give your big ideas a home on the web. WordPress for Android is a website builder and a blog maker. Use it to create your website.
- Pick the right look and feel from a wide selection of WordPress themes, then customize with photos, colors, and fonts so it’s uniquely you.
- Built-in Quick Start tips guide you through the setup basics to set your new website up for success. (We’re not just a website creator -- we’re your partner and cheering squad!)
- Check your website’s stats in real time to keep track of the activity on your site.
- Track which posts and pages get the most traffic over time by exploring daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly insights.
- Use the traffic map to see which countries your visitors come from.
- Get notifications about comments, likes, and new followers so you can see people reacting to your website as it happens.
- Reply to new comments as they show up to keep the conversation flowing and acknowledge your readers.
- Create updates, stories, photo essays announcements -- anything! -- with the editor.
- Bring your posts and pages to life with photos and video from your camera and albums, or find the perfect image with the in-app collection of free-to-use pro photography.
- Save ideas as drafts and come back to them when your muse returns, or schedule new posts for the future so your site is always fresh and engaging.
- Add tags and categories to help new readers discover your posts, and watch your audience grow.
- WordPress is more than a blog maker — use it to connect with a community of writers in the WordPress Reader. Explore thousands of topics by tag, discover new authors and organizations, and follow the ones who pique your interest.
- Hang on to the posts that fascinate you with the Save for later feature.
- Set up automated sharing to tell your followers on social media when you publish a new post. Automatically cross-post to Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Add social sharing buttons to your posts so your visitors can share them with their network, and let your fans become your ambassadors.
There are a lot of blogging services, website builders, and social networks out there. Why create your website with WordPress?
WordPress powers over a third of the web. It’s used by hobby blogs, businesses of all sizes, online stores, even the biggest news sites on the internet. Odds are that many of your favorite websites are running on WordPress.
With WordPress, you own your own content. Other social networks treat you as a commodity, and assume ownership of the content you post. But with WordPress anything you publish is yours, and you can take it with you wherever you’d like.
WordPress is an open source website creator, meaning anyone can see how it's made, and even contribute. Other services and social networks are proprietary, closed systems; you can never be sure exactly how they work or what they are doing -- and they can disappear!
Whether you need a website builder to create your website, or a simple blog maker, WordPress can help. It gives you beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want.
WordPress for Android supports self-hosted sites running WordPress 4.0 and later, and all sites at WordPress.com. Just like WordPress, WordPress for Android is open source. Learn more at https://wp.me/P7jrAc-tJ. Need help with the app? Send us a tweet at @WPAndroid, or visit our forums at https://android.forums.wordpress.org/forum/troubleshooting.
California users privacy notice: https://wp.me/Pe4R-d/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa.
WordPress, developed by Automattic, Inc., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 10,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Productivity category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download WordPress apk from a trusted third-party.
Download WordPress for Android Mobile
WordPress [18.4 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android +( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install WordPress latest version 15.3 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download WordPress for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing WordPress apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run WordPress apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download WordPress for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download WordPress directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.