Access to millions of Wi-Fi passwords and hotspots that our community has shared, for FREE.
Save money on your phone bill. You don't need to spend a lot of money for cellular data anymore; WiFi Warden only requires minimal mobile data to find nearest shared Wi-Fi spots around you, then you can connect to them and enjoy free internet!
If you don’t find any shared hotspot around yourself, don’t worry. Give the community some time to grow. Overtime, there will be more and more shared WiFi spots to help you get free Wi-Fi Internet connections.
Using WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Connect to hotspots that others have shared
✔️ Filter by the nearest WiFi around you
✔️ See who is connected to your WiFi
✔️ Test your internet connection speed
✔️ Analyze WiFi networks
✔️ Connect to your WiFi using WPS
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
✔️ Create strong passwords
✔️ View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ Find the open ports of a device on the network
✔️ And many other features...
Do I need to root my device?
Most features do not need root access. However:
🔷 To connect using WPS your phone must be rooted on Android 9 or newer versions, but if you are using Android 5 to 8 you do not need to root your device.
🔷 To view WiFi passwords: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To get the serial number of an access point: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android versions.
* WiFi Warden is not a hacking tool. Hacking is illegal.
* To get nearest shared hotspots for a new region and for the first time, you need internet connection.
* Connection using WPS doesn't work at all routers. The reason is not WiFi Warden, it's the router! In these cases, please use the passphrase to connect to the WiFi.
* To connect with WPS, The AP must have enabled WPS. Access points that have enabled WPS are marked with the word "WPS" in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permission to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
More information in: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Please don't ask me to add more WPS PINs. If I find new WPS PIN, I will Put it in the future versions. if your router PIN is not available in the app, just look for it on your product label.
* To see the channel bandwidth, you need Android 6 (Marshmallow) and higher version.
* Currently increased security guidelines only available for Asus , TP-Link , D-Link and Zyxel routers.
* It's better to use root method for testing null PIN.
* Distance to the router is calculated based on a Free-space path loss formula. This number is approximate.
* In-app purchases is only for removing ads, The app does not sell anything. All features are available for free.
* Connection using WPS PIN without root, does not work on some LG and Huawei devices. It's a problem related with LG and Huawei softwares not the WiFi Warden.
* Some Samsung devices may use encryption and do not show the real passwords. If you want to know how to decrypt them, Please look for the information on the internet or contact me.
* Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) has been developed for Testing and Educational purposes. Use it at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* Before leaving comments, please make sure to know how the app works.e app works.
WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet, developed by Ramtin Ardeshiri., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 10,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Tools category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet apk from a trusted third-party.
Download WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet for Android Mobile
WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet [5.7 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.0+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet latest version 18.104.22.168 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download WiFi Warden - Free WiFi Passwords & Internet directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.