|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
- Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
- Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a Mobile AP.)
- Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
- Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
- PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• BlackBerry™ owners
- Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
- Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector
• Windows™ Mobile owners
- Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
- Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
- You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
* Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
- HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialise” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service.
[ Required permissions ]
. Phone: Used to confirm your phone number
. Call logs: Used to transfer call log data
. Contacts: Used to transfer contacts data
. Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
. Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices
. Location: Used to connect Galaxy devices using Bluetooth
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile, developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 100,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Tools category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Samsung Smart Switch Mobile apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Samsung Smart Switch Mobile for Android Mobile
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile [28.4 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.0+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Samsung Smart Switch Mobile latest version 3.7.04.4 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Samsung Smart Switch Mobile for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Samsung Smart Switch Mobile apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Samsung Smart Switch Mobile apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Samsung Smart Switch Mobile for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Samsung Smart Switch Mobile directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.