- Version: v3-build-841-arm32-play (841002)
- Title: Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for Android Mobile, Android Car
- Apk file size: 6.6 MB.
- Required Android: Android 5.0+
Supported DPIs: nodpi
- Architecture (Supported ABIs) : armeabi-v7a,
- MD5: f1e4e439e3f1bd9b3719354556f0fe62
- SHA1: 6ef8dd950e67e5195b2d6c48e26a2b3e91c9d194
- Signature: a007ecbb65d49f9fe01839b804ef51a4cc37cf4d
- Uploaded date: August 08, 2019
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
• new Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• new UI:
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new "wave" seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
- Android Auto
- Google Assistant support
- Chromecast support
- unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
- downloads missing album art
- artist images downloading
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
- lock screen options
- Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
- tag editor
- audio info with detailed audio processing information
- ultra fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy the Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It's disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. For really deep basses over bluetooth, disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume in Developer options (or device Sounds settings, depending on device/Android).
Poweramp Music Player (Trial), developed by Max MP, is truly a great app that has been highly rated on the Google Play Store with 50,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Music & Audio category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on almost Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, downloading Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk from a trusted third-party site would be the best alternative.
Download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for Android Mobile
Poweramp Music Player (Trial) v3-build-841-arm32-play apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 5.0+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). Please note that the version comes in 1 variants, so you should always be careful to check your phone’s info ( architecture, DPI, Android version) to pick the most proper one
to make sure the app runs flawlessly. Apart from Poweramp Music Player (Trial) latest version apk
, you can also find to download the game’s old versions for free at apktovi.com, which provides 100% original apk files of all app versions without any modifications ( Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version of the app as soon as it is released on Google Play. It doesn't take you much time and effort to download and install Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk into your phone.
Download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk for PC or laptop with an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your system has insufficient space, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc. You can see the detailed instructions of Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk download for PC to grasp the game without any hassle.
Download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but can't download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any apps on your preferred devices without any costs.