|Category||Music & Audio|
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
• new Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• new UI:
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new "wave" seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
- Android Auto
- Google Assistant support
- Chromecast support
- m3u/pls http streams
- unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
- downloads missing album art
- artist images downloading
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
- lock screen options
- Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
- tag editor
- audio info with detailed audio processing information
- ultra fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy the Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It's disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover or in Settings / Visualizations.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. Please review Poweramp settings / Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) options.
Poweramp Music Player (Trial), developed by Max MP., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 50,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Music & Audio category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for Android Mobile
Poweramp Music Player (Trial) [7.3 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android +( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Poweramp Music Player (Trial) latest version v3-build-874-arm64-play apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.