* Overlays doesn't float real applications! Only widgets, shortcuts and included custom apps *
Float widgets and custom apps on top of other applications to increase your productivity and enjoy true multitasking!
With Overlays, you can choose between total automation and manual triggers.
* Float widgets and custom apps (floating windows) only when a specific app is running
* Choose between fully automated and manual triggers
* Minimize your floating apps to floating bubbles
* Listen to music while using other apps
* Count things when playing a game
* Multitask on your secondary screen (Samsung Dex)
* Turn any website to a floating app
* Create custom floating apps of your own
* Show your music widget when you plug your headset
* Float a screen filter to reduce screen brightness even more!
* The options are endless!
Included custom floating apps
- Floating Widgets
- Floating Shortcuts
- Floating Browser
- Floating Media Player, Video & Audio (Pro)
- Floating YouTube (Web app, not affiliated with YouTube LLC)
- Floating Things Counter (Pro)
- Floating Volume Control (Pro)
- Floating Navigation Bar (Assistive touch)
- Floating Screenshot button (Android 9.0 )
- Floating Screen Filter
- Floating Sidebar
- Floating Clipboard (Pro, Android 9 and below)
- Floating Timer
- Floating Stopwatch
- Floating Simple Text
- Floating Google Maps (Route preview only)
- Floating Google Translate
- Floating Camera
- Floating Calculator
- Floating Dialer and Contacts
- Floating Flashlight, WiFi & Bluetooth toggle, Battery, Weather and Clock
Customize your experience:
- Click through
- Different size and position per screen orientation
- Different move options
- Show only on portrait/landscape
- Unique animations (Pro)
- Background color and transparency
- Z-Order: Sort overlays in layers (Pro)
- Align to grid
- Many other options to fully customize your experience!
Automatic and manual triggers
- Running Application
- System Events
- Tasker integration (Pro) for full automation
- Floating Sidebar - swipe your screen edge to reveal the sidebar
- Long press Home button
- Launcher Shortcuts
- Lock screen only (Android 7.1 and below)
- Quick Setting Tile (Android 7.0 )
Need help? Something's not working?
Don't just rate 1*. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm very responsive and always continue to improve Overlays and add new features.
Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking, developed by Lior Iluz., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 1,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Productivity category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking for Android Mobile
Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking [6.5 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.1+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking latest version 184.108.40.206 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.