|Developer||Research at Google|
Live Transcribe is an accessibility app designed for the deaf and hard of hearing and usable by anyone. Using Google's state-of-the-art automatic speech recognition technology, Live Transcribe performs real-time transcription of speech and sound to text on your screen, so that you can more easily participate in conversations going on in the world around you. You can also keep the conversation going by typing your response on the screen.
On Pixel 3 and up, these additional steps are required to use Live Transcribe:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Tap 'Accessibility', then tap 'Live Transcribe'.
3. Tap 'Use service', then accept the permissions.
4. An Accessibility button should now appear at the bottom-right corner of your screen, next to the Home button. Tap the Accessibility button or use gesture (https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7650693) to start Live Transcribe.
• Supports transcription in over 70 languages and dialects.
• Supports quick-switching between two languages.
• Displays non-speech sound so that you know if someone is knocking on your door or a dog is barking.
• Reply without speaking by typing your responses within the app.
Referring back to transcription:
• You can save a transcript for up to three days which stays secure on your device. (By default, transcriptions are not saved.)
• Touch and hold the transcript to copy and paste.
For more accurate transcription:
• Use external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets and USB mics for better audio reception.
• Check the loudness and noise indicator to find out if your environment is suitable for transcription.
• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up.
Live Transcribe was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier deaf and hard of hearing university in the US.
Join the Google Accessible community (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/accessible) to provide feedback and receive product updates.Visit link: http://g.co/disabilitysupport to connect with an expert on the Disability Support team.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcript is processed.
Live Transcribe, developed by Research at Google., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 10,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Communication category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Live Transcribe apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Live Transcribe for Android Mobile
Live Transcribe [16.0 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 5.0+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Live Transcribe latest version 2.1.288619836 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Live Transcribe for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Live Transcribe apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Live Transcribe apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Live Transcribe for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Live Transcribe directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.