With Khan Academy learning app you can study math, science and more at your own pace, anytime, and completely free.
>> Build strong conceptual understanding
- Over 10,000 videos and explanations, with our math and science content mapped to NCERT/CBSE syllabus.
- Learn math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and more.
- Build a strong foundation for your boards, CAT, GMAT, IIT-JEE and other exams.
>> Study for exams with quizzes and unit tests
- Over 40,000 interactive practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace
- Practice our quizzes and whole chapter tests (unit test) in math from classes 6-12 for NCERT/CBSE syllabus.
- With each quiz and unit test you get personalized recommendations on exercises to focus on, related videos, and step by step hints.
>> Do your homework on the app
- For the first time ever, teachers can now assign homework in the form of videos, articles, and exercises across a range of subjects and grades. They can make these assignments to an entire class or to specific students. Students would be able to see and complete these assignments on the Khan Academy app.
>> Keep learning even when you’re offline
- Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep
learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
>> Earn energy points and badges
- Energy points measure effort on Khan Academy. Learners earn more energy points for pushing the edge of their knowledge.
- Your learning syncs between your mobile app and web (khanacademy.org), so your progress is always up-to-date.
Over 60 million students, from around the world, learn on Khan Academy. The same resource that 60% of students at places like Harvard and Stanford have said had a meaningful impact on their lives. Khan Academy is supported by global visionaries who are also part of its advisory board, including Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt and Ratan Tata.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more about us. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @khanacademy to get handy study-tips!
Khan Academy: Free Learning App, developed by Khan Academy., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 10,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Education category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Khan Academy: Free Learning App apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Khan Academy: Free Learning App for Android Mobile
Khan Academy: Free Learning App [31.0 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.1+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Khan Academy: Free Learning App latest version 7.0.2 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Khan Academy: Free Learning App for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Khan Academy: Free Learning App apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Khan Academy: Free Learning App apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Khan Academy: Free Learning App for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Khan Academy: Free Learning App directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.