|Category||Music & Audio|
|Developer||MWM - Best free music and audio apps for Android|
Wanna listen to youtube music videos while doing something else? Stream is the best solution on the market so far!
Stream gives you access to all of YouTube videos ( 100 Millions videos) without any ads and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience.
Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country: unlimited music streaming!
You can easily add videos to your current listening queue to gain time and schedule your listening experience.
No need to download your songs anymore, you finally have a free YouTube player that lets you check your newsfeed or answer your messages while watching your favorite videos!
FLOATING POPUP PLAYER
- YouTube player: watch your videos in full screen or use the floating popup for multitasking
- Customize the size of the floating popup to your needs
- Move the floating popup player wherever you want on the screen
- Search among millions of ads-free YouTube music videos for free: smart search with suggestions
- Browse the daily Top Charts songs: USA, Brazil, UK..
- Access 100 music genres: Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
- Discover our special radios: whether you want to sleep, party, concentrate or do some workout, there is a radio for you
- Start a radio from any video for hours of free music, no need to download your tracks anymore.
- Access in a click dedicated tabs to your music with content you've recently watched and liked
- Enjoy simple one touch and drag&drop gestures to manage and listen to your music
PLAYLISTS & CURRENT QUEUE
- Create your own playlists
- Easily re-order your playlists with a simple drag and drop
- Share your playlists and the music you love with your friends
- Create your Stream account (through Facebook or Google ) to save and access your playlists from any device
- Import the playlists of your YouTube account on Stream
- Add songs and manage your current queue easily
Set up to 3 widgets to access directly from your home screen:
- the Top Charts songs list
- the recently watched and favorites videos
- Customize your Stream experience with Themes: dark or light (free), gold, blue neon, or emojis world (in-app purchases)
- Schedule your music stop with the Sleep Timer: 5 min before bedtime or 10 min break? Stream will automatically stop when needed.
- Battery Saver: automatically reduces the brightness.
Stream is a third party music streaming player app, not a downloader. It does not allow to listen to your own mp3. All the content is provided by YouTube services. Therefore, Stream does not have direct control over the content displayed.
"Please use the following link to report any content that may infrige copyrights: https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/
Stream is not a mp3 downloader."
You can stream and listen to unlimited songs but will not be able to download them. An internet connection is required (wifi or cellular data).
You will be asked to authorize two accesses within the app:
- one to allow Stream to modify the brightness of your device (for the Battery Saver)
- one to enable the floating popup player
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/streamplayerapp/
Join our Google Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112124341645370249791
If you are experiencing any issues or have comments and suggestions please contact us at [email protected], we will do our best to help you!
Free music player: Stream, developed by MWM - Best free music and audio apps for Android., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 50,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Music & Audio category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Free music player: Stream apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Free music player: Stream for Android Mobile
Free music player: Stream [10.5 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.2+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Free music player: Stream latest version 2.15.01 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Free music player: Stream for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Free music player: Stream apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Free music player: Stream apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Free music player: Stream for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Free music player: Stream directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.