FIREPROBE Speed Test is very accurate tool for analysis of the Internet connection. It offers a scheduler for automatic test planning, WiFi refresh for quick connection quality improvement and fast cache cleaner for increasing device efficiency. As a very light application, it saves your device resources.
Using FIREPROBE Speed Test you can perform the following tests for WiFi and mobile connections 2G, 3G, 4G LTE:
• ping test – network delays test between device and Internet,
• jitter test – variation of the network delays,
• download test – how fast you can get data from Internet,
• upload test – how fast you can send data to Internet.
The advanced quality summary is shown after every test. You can see how good will work the basic Internet services you are using every day:
• websites browsing,
• streaming of low and high quality videos e.g. YouTube,
• voice calls e.g. Skype, WhatsApp,
• online games.
FIREPROBE Speed Test gives you also:
• automatic or manual reference server selection,
• speed unit selection: Mb/s (megabits per second) or kb/s (kilobits per second),
• creating test results history with filter options,
• exporting test results in CSV file,
• tracking test result location on the interactive map.
Using PRO FEATURES you can:
• scan application cache for unnecessary files which may slow down your device – removing them may increase device efficiency and speed,
• refresh WiFi connection to increase overall quality,
• schedule the automatic connection speed tests in the background using options: time interval, maximum test count, maximum data transferred amount and connection type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE).
FIREPROBE Speed Test, developed by V-SPEED.eu., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 1,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Tools category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download FIREPROBE Speed Test apk from a trusted third-party.
Download FIREPROBE Speed Test for Android Mobile
FIREPROBE Speed Test [3.2 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.0.3+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install FIREPROBE Speed Test latest version 188.8.131.52 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download FIREPROBE Speed Test for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing FIREPROBE Speed Test apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run FIREPROBE Speed Test apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download FIREPROBE Speed Test for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download FIREPROBE Speed Test directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.