As you know, Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory.
I'm trying to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
Play Chess, unlock levels and be Chess Master!
- The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure; beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
Important Chess situations:
- Check - the situation in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent's pieces
- Checkmate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
- Stalemate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
Two special moves in Chess:
- Castling is a double move, performed by the king and the rook that never moved.
- En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent's pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn's blow.
- Ten levels of difficulty
- Chess Puzzles
- Game Assistant (Helper)
- Ability to undo a move
- Hints of moves
- Stars for levels completed without the undo button
- Seven different themes
- Two board views (Vertical - 2D and Horizontal - 3D)
- Alternate mode
- Two player mode
- Realistic graphics
- Save function
- Sound effects
- Small size
If you want to play good Chess, you can help me make the app better.
Please write your feedback and suggestions here; I will read them and improve the quality of the application!
Chess, developed by Chess Prince., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 100,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Board category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Chess apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Chess for Android Mobile
Chess [2.9 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 2.3+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Chess latest version 2.7.3 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Chess for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Chess apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Chess apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Chess for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Chess directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.