- Overview of Video Downloader
- Key features of Video Downloader
- Materials needed for downloading Video Downloader to desktop
- Guide to download Video Downloader for PC for Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- How to download Video Downloader for PC without BlueStacks
How to download Video Downloader for PC (Windows 7/8/10)
How to Download Video Downloader for PC (Windows7/10...)
Downloading videos by phones seems quite easy as smartphones have a function helping you to do that, but it is more complicated for computers or laptops. So, we are here to give a description and guidelines to download Video Downloader for PC - good software that supports downloading all kinds of video formats and keeps track of your downloading process in PC.
Overview of Video Downloader
Video Downloader is a free app developed by InShot Inc. whose main features are to detect videos automatically and download them with just one click. Video Downloader is popular and has been installed by over 50 million Android users worldwide.
Though apps supporting download video are like a dime a dozen, Video Downloader has still been highly recommended by Google Play, and the app continues receiving thousands of positive reviews from users.
Key features of Video Downloader
Why do so many people fall in love with this app? Let’s just say because of its perfect features! Here are the things:
- Auto-detect videos: A download button appears when you come across each video.
- Easily download even in the background just by one-click and in fast speed
- Video Downloader supports downloading all formats like mp3, mp4, m4a, m4v, mov, avi, wmv, doc, xls, pdf, txt, etc.
- Download several files at the same time
- Create your own “download” folder with password-protected.
- Keep track of your downloading process: Just by tapping on Process, you will see the downloading speed, successful proportion or pause/cancel it.
Materials needed for downloading Video Downloader to desktop
Actually, Video Downloader is an Android app, so we just can’t download directly and use it for pc as normal. To run Video Downloader for PC, we need to prepare some things:
- A mobile emulator: an emulator will enable your computer to behave like an Android phone that helps you to run this app smoothly. It is a must, so just Google and download one mobile emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox, Memu, KoPlayer to your PC.
- Video downloader APK file: only by downloading APK file can you use the app on the desktop. You will find needed information about APK file in this article.
- A trusted third-party website: we mean the website that provides pure and safe Video Downloader APK files like us.
Do you get all the listed things? So here we go to the main part!
Guide to download Video Downloader for PC for Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
Method 1: Download Video Downloader for PC via Bluestacks
Step 1: Open Bluestacks on your PC
Step 2: On the interface of Bluestacks, click “More app” then open Chrome browser.
Step 3: Once the Chrome opened, go to our website apktovi.com, search for “Video downloader” on the search bar and choose an app with the right developer.
Step 4: Click Download APK to download the latest version which is updated to fixed all problems in the past, or you can choose the version in “All versions” tab.
After tapping Download APK, click OK to continue the process.
Step 5: Open the downloaded APK, choose “Install” to start installing Video Downloader.
Step 6: When the installation is finished, choose “open” or back to the main interface of Bluestacks and click to the app shortcut to open it.
Method 2: Download app through an Internet browser on PC
Step 1: Open any browsers on your PC and access our website.
Step 2: Search for “Video Downloader” then choose the suitable one and click Download APK.
Step 3: Open Bluestacks and click on the three vertical dots then choose “Install APK”.
Step 4: Locate the downloaded APK file, then click Open and the app will be automatically installed on Bluestacks.
How to download Video Downloader for PC without BlueStacks
Although Bluestacks software is popular, sometimes it is overloaded for your Microsoft PC as its file size is too large, causing your device to run slower. So, we will introduce some slighter mobile emulators. Please remember that the installation in any emulator is just the same as the process we guided in BlueStacks.
Ko Player is lightweight software focusing on delivering a lag-free gaming experience. Because the app is free of charge, sometimes few ads will pop up. Even it is the best alternative software for Bluestacks, Ko Player still freezes out of the blue and players may find it difficult to uninstall the Android emulator.
Just like other emulators, Nox Player targets Android games. It is the best suited for playing heavy games like PUBG or the Justice League. Plus, there are no sponsored ads in this emulator, so just enjoy the app without any interruption.
However, Nox Player is even heavier than Bluestacks so you can’t run many apps at the same time. Moreover, it is based on Android 5 Lollipop and it can be a problem if you aren't familiar with this version.
MEum seems to solve all Nox Player’s problems as you can play more multiple games at once. What’s more, Meum has a friendly user interface, a beautiful background that contributes to an unforgettable experience with the app.
To sum up, Video Downloader is a great app and you can use it from your computer by following two methods we provided. Hope that this article is helpful for you and if you have any difficulties in downloading Video Downloader for PC, just let us know by leaving comments below. Thanks for reading!