There are two ways for you to check an apk file via our tool.
- Drag and drop files
- Open the folder on your computer which contains your apk files.
- Click on the APK file that you want to check and then drop your file to the box "Drop files here" on our tool.
- Wait a minute and you will see the result.
Upload the APK File
- Click on "Click Upload APK File", then a new window will appear.
- Locate the apk file that you want to check, click on it and then choose Open.
- Wait a minute while our tool is analyzing your file and then you will see the result.
Our APK Checker Tool only checks whether an APK file is modified or not. If you receive a result that this file is the unmodified version, it means that this is an original file. SHA1 and Signature are still the same as the original version on Google Play Store.
As we said above, our tool only checks SHA1 and Signature of an APK file. Therefore, you can't see other results about malware or trojan virus.
Yes, you can. However, the size of an APK+OBB file is very large, often more than 100MB. So, you can only upload an APK+OBB file that is lighter than 100MB.
Yes, of course. Our tool can scan apk files from not only our website but also other sources!
Well, if you download this app from our website, please report this file to us as soon as possible so that we can check it immediately. We take all the apk files from Google Play Store, so it might be the problem from the original app on the Play Store.
But if it is an apk file from other websites, we advise you to delete it from your device quickly and run the virus scan program on your phone or computer.
You can! If our check tool doesn’t satisfy you, it’s normal to find other tools. It depends on your choice.