|Category||Auto & Vehicles|
Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA and hazards in real time.
• Get the Google Assistant to check your calendar for you so that you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a customised do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favourite media apps including Spotify, BBC iPlayer Radio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, TuneIn: FIFA Radio, Music, Sports & Podcasts, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, myTuner Radio App: FM Radio Internet Radio Tuner and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing. For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto. To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high-quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going.
Find out more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging, developed by Google LLC., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 500,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Auto & Vehicles category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging for Android Mobile
Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging [20.0 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 5.0+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging latest version 5.4.502264-release apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.