AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* Notifications - standard android notifications;
* Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
* Your apps - the icons of the selected applications;
* Contacts - quick contacts;
* Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
* Timer - timer start buttons;
* Mail - list of received emails;
* Notes - list of your notes;
* Telegram - last messages (paid);
* RSS - latest news;
* Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin - the bitcoin price;
* Finance - stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator - simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder - record, play and share audio;
* System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Control panel - toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic - shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
* Android widget - standard app widgets (paid).
* Several different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* Ability to change the font size;
* Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
* Ability to rename applications;
* Widgets and plugins support;
* Tasker integration;
* Very customizable.
* Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the " " icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to connect to Outlook:
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings - Applications - Settings - Default applications - Settings - Manager - AIO Launcher
If notification widget don't work on MIUI:
Settings - Battery & performance - Manage apps' battery usage - Choose apps - AIO Launcher - No restrictions
If app widgets don't work on MIUI or you can't open notification via widget:
Go to the application settings on your phone, find the application that owns the widget, click "Other permissions" and enable "Display pop-ups when running in the background" option.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
AIO Launcher, developed by Evgeny Zobnin., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 100,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Personalization category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download AIO Launcher apk from a trusted third-party.
Download AIO Launcher for Android Mobile
AIO Launcher [18.4 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.4+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install AIO Launcher latest version 2.8.7 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download AIO Launcher for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing AIO Launcher apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run AIO Launcher apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download AIO Launcher for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download AIO Launcher directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.