|Developer||Aetna Life Insurance Company|
The Aetna Health℠ app puts you in charge of your health care and benefits. With just a few taps, you can find a doctor and see what procedures may cost. Talk to a doctor by phone or video in just minutes. Pay your claims. And compare costs before you get care.
It’s simple. It’s all in one place. It’s all in the palm of your hand.
And we're not stopping there. We’re continuously adding new features and functionality to improve your experience.
This app is available for most Aetna® members. Members in select plans may not be eligible yet, but we’re continually working to expand access. If you aren’t eligible today, just check back in a few months.
Get plan details quickly and easily
• Pull up your ID card whenever you need it
• Track progress toward meeting your deductible
• View your personal PayFlex® HSA, HRA and FSA account balances
• Check your Explanation of Benefits and get info about what’s covered for your medical and dental plans (for eligible members)
• See and sort through your claims easily, by member name, provider, facility, service or date
• Pay claims using your bank account or credit card
Search for and find care at your convenience
• Find in-network providers and offices by location, profile and specialty
• Compare cost estimates for doctors’ visits and medical procedures
• Look up medications by their brand or generic names, find price information and learn about side effects
• Set up your Teladoc® account today to talk with a doctor anytime, from anywhere, when you need care (for eligible members)
Eligible members with benefits through Aetna Pharmacy can also
• View prescription details for you and your family
• Get cost estimates for brand name or generic drugs
• Refill mail-order prescriptions easily
Aetna Health, developed by Aetna Life Insurance Company., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 500,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Medical category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Aetna Health apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Aetna Health for Android Mobile
Aetna Health [67.5 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android 4.4+( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Aetna Health latest version 3.27.1-prod apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Aetna Health for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Aetna Health apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Aetna Health apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Aetna Health for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Aetna Health directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.