Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most reliable, free global standard document management system available. View, edit, sign, and annotate PDF documents by working directly on the text.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs directly using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Annotate documents easily with highlights and markup texts.
• View and respond to activity in the comments list.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Access shared documents quickly. Simply view, review, sign and send.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to shared PDFs.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Track pending actions for documents shared with you.
• Sharing PDFs is made effortless. Create links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Upload and sign documents. Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out and sign PDF forms and other documents by typing text into fields.
• PDF form filler feature lets you use your finger or stylus to add an e-signature to any document.
STORE AND PRINT FILES
• Sign into your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including Google Drive.
• Print documents directly from your device.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Access PDFs and other files stored on your Google Drive with ease.
• Create, view, edit, combine, compress, export, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDFs to reduce file size.
• Combine files into one PDF.
• Protect PDFs with Password.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free PDF creator and document editor allows you to easily convert JPG files to PDF format and create and sign fillable PDF forms. Add your e-signature to shared documents and send them to colleagues for fast, efficient and paperless collaboration.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app and accommodates multiple identities.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator, developed by Adobe., is truly a great app that has gained an impressive rating on Google Play Store with 500,000,000+ installs. This app is listed in the Productivity category of app store. You can choose to download and install the app on most Android devices using apk files for free. No doubt, Google Play is the safest place for app download, but for some unknown reasons, it happens to work improperly or you fail to access the store. In such cases, the best alternative is to download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator apk from a trusted third-party.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator for Android Mobile
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator [49.3 MB] 2020 apk download is supported by a wide range of phones running Android +( Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, alcatel etc.). You can also find to download all versions of the app ( the latest) with 100% original apk files taken from Google Play without any modifications at apkTovi.com. (Check if the apk file is original). Also, we are always quick to update the new version as soon as it is released on Google Play. For the best experience, you’re highly recommended to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator latest version 126.96.36.19973 apk because of its improvements, bug fixes and outstanding added features.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator for PC/Windows 7/8/10
If you want to experience the game on desktop with maximum performance and frame rates, downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator apk for PC or laptop using an Android emulator can be a good choice. You can run the app on your computer with Bluestacks, which supposedly tops the list of Android emulators for PC. But if your computer has insufficient space to run this emulator well, then there are chances of facing lags in its normal working. In such case, you can choose to run Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator apk on any Microsoft Windows without Bluestacks by using other software such as KOPLAYER, MEMu, and Nox app player, etc.You can see the detailed instructions of how to download an apk file on mobile or pc so that you can download Phone Booster Cache Clean apk successfully on your Android phone or PC.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator for Android TV box, Smart TV (Sony, Xiaomi, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
You're using other Android devices but you can’t download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator directly from Google Play, then go ahead to manually download the apk file. This procedure comes in quite handy because not all Android apps have made their way to the Android TV's Play Store. By transferring over the downloaded APKs, you can experience any Android apps on your preferred devices without any costs.